- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Courses in Anatomy & Kinesiology
- Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Semester and Quarter Courses in Dance Therapy
- Nancy Hauser Dance Company, Minneapolis, MN. Course in Space Harmony
- Rudy Perpich Arts High School, Minneapolis, MN. Course to teachers in Bartenieff Fundamentals; Space Harmony to Geometry Classes for learning through the body about solid geometric shapes
- Artist-in-the-Schools, Minneapolis and St. Paul , MN. Residency working with grades 1-6
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Courses in Anatomy and Kinesiology, Movement Analysis I, II, and III, and Dance Therapy
- St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN, Taught Space Harmony to Dance majors.
- Naropa University, Boulder, CO, Week-long course called “Embodying Creativity”
- The Hubert Humphrey Institute for Public Affairs, Minneapolis, MN, Taught courses to staff and Graduate students in using the body as a tool for creativity.
- Strathclyde University, Glasgow, Scotland, Taught courses in Dance Therapy.
- The Dance Centre, London, Taught Dance Therapy.
Fulbright Scholarship: Grant for Choreography and directing the Glasgow Art Centre’s dance program in Scotland.
Goddard College: MA in Dance/Movement Therapy
Laban Institute of Movement Studies: Certification in Laban Movement Analysis, formerly
the Dance Notation Bureau. Effort/Shape. CMA
Vassar College: BA General Honors. Minor in Art and Architectural History